Are you a young woman that is about to graduate from high school? Are you a #StrongGirls graduate, a leader, a servant, and a woman who pursues excellence? If so, start your application today!
The Keitt Institute provides financial assistance to teens entering college for the first time that have completed the #StrongGirls program.
We want to help you do college with a purpose by providing financial assistance to purchase much need books and materials. One thousand dollars ($1000.00) will be awarded to the recipients for their first registered semester.
Application deadline May 31, 2021
Application opens January 1, 2020
- Ambitious: The applicant is a #StrongGirls graduate that demonstrates a desire to better themselves and to work diligently towards their life goals.
- Strategic: The applicant demonstrates intentional and strategic thought and action with regards to college and the next steps in their life.
- Service-Oriented: The applicant demonstrates a commitment to serving others.
- Applicant must be a graduating High School senior with acceptance to a two-year or four-year accredited institution (receipt of the scholarship is contingent upon acceptance to a two-year or four-year accredited institution for rising freshmen applicants).
- The applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA. Applicants must be able to provide a copy of their most recent unofficial transcript.
- You will be able to upload your required documents at the end of the application. Do not submit until you’ve uploaded them.
- While there is no word limit on the essay portions of the application, we want your essays to be concise and clear.
- Applications that are missing information and/or required documents by the deadline will not be eligible for review by our review panel.